How to Propagate Fiddle Leaf Fig
Fiddle leaf fig is a popular houseplant because of its glossy green intricately shaped leaves. Smaller plants are used on table tops and shelves, while the tree version can grow six to eight feet tall. Plants generally live only a few years indoors but you can propagate new ones in several different ways.
- How Do I Grow Fiddle Leaf Fig?
- Can I Grow Fiddle Leaf Fig Outdoors?
- Can I Grow Fiddle Leaf Fig From Seeds?
- What Are My Propagating Options?
- Is There a Best Time to Propagate?
- What Tools/Supplies Do I Need?
- How Do I Use Leaf Cuttings?
- How Do I Use Stem Cuttings?
- How Do I Use Air Layering?
- Can I Divide the Plant Instead?