Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
Garden.eco will not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include your complete name, e-mail address, phone number and postal address for purposes such as corresponding with us, brochure requests, newsletter sign-up, posting a blog comment, entering a sweepstakes, or participating in an online survey.
Non-Personal or Aggregate Information That We Collect
When you access the Website, we may automatically collect aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the Website, such as the type of computer and operating system, web pages viewed, browser type, referring service, usage and browsing habits on the Website and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular state) in a manner which does not identify any one individual.
Garden.eco utilizes Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Garden.eco will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information, such as age, gender, or interests, previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless you have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquires or requests.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personally identifiable information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of Garden.eco or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
- Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not speclly identify you.
Information may be transmitted to and stored in the United States, England, France, Germany, China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, and/or India and, by using the Website, you consent to information being transmitted to and form and stored in such locations.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online or offline, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Website demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
Your Disclosures in Blogs and Other Social Media
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social media platform or otherwise may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. When we become aware that personally identifiable information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Discontinue Receiving Communications
Should you have any questions, you may contact us at [email protected]