Dealing with Brown Spots on a Fiddle Leaf Fig
Fiddle leaf fig – more correctly called Ficus lyrata – is a member of the Moraceae family, which also includes edible figs and mulberries. Native to west Africa, it is a popular houseplant because it is adaptable and attractive. Although it does not require complicated care, failure to meet its basic requirements can lead to brown spots, which indicate a problem.
- What is a Fiddle Leaf Fig?
- How Do I Care for Fiddle Leaf Fig?
- Can Fiddle Leaf Fig be Grown Outdoors?
- Are There Different Varieties?
- Can Over-Watering Cause Brown Spots?
- Can Diseases Cause Brown Spots?
- What About Fungal Disorders?
- Can Insects Cause Brown Spots?
- Do Brown Spots Cause Leaf Drop?
- Can I Just Cut Off the Brown Spots?