How to Plant and Grow an Olive Tree at Home
Olive trees produce olives, those tasty morsels many of us love to eat on pizzas, salads, and as snacks. Planting and growing an olive tree at home is not hard, as long as you live in the right climate zone and take some time to care for the tree by fertilizing, watering, and pruning at the right time.
- What planting zones to olive trees grow in?
- What is the best time of year to plant an olive tree?
- What kind of site and soil does an olive tree need?
- Do olive trees need much water?
- How long until an olive tree produces fruit?
- How long do olive trees live?
- Do olive trees need pruning?
- How and when do you fertilize an olive tree?
- What pests and diseases are common on olive trees?