Growing Plum Trees at Home
Planting and growing fruit trees is an enjoyable outdoor activity you can do in your own backyard, and plum trees grow well in a wide variety of planting zones from 3 to 10. Successfully growing plum trees depends on selecting a suitable location for planting, choosing a variety for chill hours and pollination requirements, and carefully placing and tending the tree.
- What is the best location for planting a plum tree?
- What is the best type of soil and pH for plum trees?
- Can you plant a single plum tree and get fruit?
- What kind of care do plum trees need?
- How far apart should trees be spaced?
- How long does it take for a plum tree to bear fruit?
- How long do plum trees live?
- How much water do plum trees need?