Answers to Questions on Planting and Growing Cherry Trees
Most people love eating fresh cherries or fresh baked cherry pie, and nothing is more satisfying than growing your own crop of this delicious fruit. Planting and tending a cherry tree is not hard, but you should know about selecting a variety compatible with your climate zone, choosing a planting location with good sun and soil, and tending the tree by watering and fertilizing at the right times.
- What climate zones do cherry trees grow in?
- When is the best time of year to plant a cherry tree?
- Can you grow a cherry tree from a cherry pit?
- What kind of soil does a cherry tree need?
- How do you dig a hole for planting a cherry tree?
- When do you fertilize a cherry tree?
- How much sun do cherry trees need?
- How much water does a cherry tree need?
- How long until a cherry tree starts to produce fruit?