How to Sprout, Grow, and Care for Avocado Trees
You can grow an avocado tree from seed or purchase a seedling at a nursery, and they can grow outdoors or inside as a houseplant. Grown outdoors in the right conditions, an avocado tree can produce bountiful crops of fruit. Indoors trees make attractive houseplants but no fruit.
- How do you sprout an avocado pit?
- When do you transplant an avocado seedling?
- Can avocados be grown indoors?
- What type of soil do avocado trees need?
- How do you plant an avocado tree outdoors?
- How big do avocado trees get when they mature?
- What kind of fertilizer do avocado trees need?
- When is the best time to fertilize?
- How much water do avocado trees need?
- What kind of pest problems do avocado trees have?
- How long do avocados take to produce fruit?
- How many fruits does a mature avocado tree produce?
- When are avocado fruit ready for harvest?