Tips for Growing a Peach Tree
Do you love peaches and want to grow your own? If so, as long as you live in a suitable zone and have a bit of sunny space in your yard, you can plant a peach tree and harvest fruit within about three years. Peach trees need a bit of annual care, including watering in warm months, seasonal fertilizer and, of course, harvesting tasty fruit in summer.
- When is the best time to plant a peach tree?
- How do you plant a bare root peach tree?
- Where do peach trees grow?
- Can I grow a peach tree from a seed?
- What is the difference between freestone and cling peaches?
- How much sun does a peach tree need?
- What about water?
- What kind of soil does a peach tree need?
- What about pruning?
- When do you fertilize a peach tree?
- What kind of fertilizer should I use?
- Are peach trees self-fertile?
- When are peaches ready for picking?
- What kinds of pests affect peach trees?
- How long after planting a tree before I can harvest peaches?